Every Presbytery/Church has the Choice to:
- Offer benefits or not to their employees.
- Decide which of the Synod benefits to offer their employees.
- Decide what portion of the employee’s cost they will cover.
Open Enrollment Rules for Presbyteries/Churches
- Changes to what you offer can only take place during Open Enrollment each year.
Employee Eligibility and Open Enrollment Rules
- Employees are eligible for benefits if they work at least 20 hours per week.
- Outside of Qualifying Events, enrolling in/changing benefits must be done during Open Enrollment.